- NoteSpeed Core Pack
NoteSpeed Core Pack
Teaching Tool created by Tara Cunningham
Notespeed is a fast, competitive, and hands-on card game for one or two players that teaches the notes from Low C to High C. Primer through Level 5 are included in this set. 164 cards total.
NoteSpeed Core Pack (Hardcopy)
Why should I use NoteSpeed?
- It's a fun way to learn how to read music.
- Most music students have holes in their note reading.
- It can be practiced at home individually or played with a partner.
- Flashcards are boring and time consuming.
- It teaches the natural pattern of note reading instead of by thirds or skips on the staff.
- Besides benefiting from all the great learning tools this game provides, it is a BLAST to play!
How is it organized?
- Primer Level uses just the letter names A-B-C-D-E-F-G.
- Levels 1-5 use small, specific sections of the grand staff.
- Level 1 uses Middle C position.
- Level 2 uses Middle C up to Treble C.
- Level 3 uses Middle C down to Bass C.
- Level 4 uses Treble C up to High C.
- Level 5 uses Low C up to Bass C.
- Level 6 uses the complete grand staff, Low C up to High C.
About the author
Tara Cunningham has been teaching piano since 1998 and currently runs a private and group studio in Argyle, TX. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Music Education with an emphasis on Piano Performance from Texas Woman's University. She is the author of NoteSpeed which has sold over 7,000 sets worldwide. When she's not teaching, she can be found at her children's many sporting events, hiking, swimming or camping.
You may also be interested in
NoteSpeed Level 6
Notespeed is a fast, competitive, and hands-on card game for one or two players that teaches the notes from Low C to High C. The Level 6 supplementary pack includes the full range of notes from Low C to High C. 60 cards total.
Download the NoteSpeed Essentials Booklet